RIDE 365, NATIONAL H.O.G. RIDING CHALLENGE
What is Ride 365?
Ride 365 is the Official Mileage Recognition Program for H.O.G.®, The Official Riding Club of Harley-Davidson. Ride 365 includes the existing lifetime recognition and two new programs—Annual Recognition and an annual Chapter Challenge
Why is H.O.G. doing it?
To encourage you to focus on the reason you own H-D® motorcycles—to ride them!
What’s in it for me as a H.O.G. member?
- Celebrate good times—log your miles and be recognized
- Track your riding experience—rack up miles and celebrate the milestones
- Contribute to your Chapter’s Challenge mileage goal—have fun as you
strengthen your chapter
How will mileage be tracked?
You must have your odometer mileage validated at your H-D® dealership at the beginning of the calendar year. After that, you can return to the dealer throughout the year to add to your total annual mileage. Your miles will also be added to your lifetime total and tracked as part of the lifetime program.
Can I enter mileage myself?
To maintain the integrity of the program, mileage must be read and entered at an authorized Harley-Davidson® dealership.
Who is eligible to participate in Ride 365?
Any H.O.G.® member can and should participate!
If I trade in a motorcycle, can I keep the miles?
Yes. The miles ridden by you belong to you.
What if I have more than one bike? Can I register all of them in Ride 365?
Can H.O.G. members start the program at any time during the year?
Yes. You may check-in your mileage at any time during the year. The annual program recognizes miles ridden from January 1 through December 31, so it’s smart to check-in mileage at the beginning of the year. Your miles will also be added to your lifetime total and tracked as part of the lifetime program.
How many times each year do H.O.G. members have to check-in their mileage?
You need only to have your odometer checked in two times each year at the dealership—the
first time to validate miles on or after January 1, and the second time for a final annual total on or before December 31. However, you’ll want to check in with your dealership frequently to enter your updated miles so you can earn rewards and add to your total. Adding your mileage will instantly update on HOG.COM.
How will the Chapter Challenge be tracked, and what do we win?
There are two ways to win, giving all chapter sizes an opportunity to win:
- Total chapter mileage
- Average total miles per member
- All miles ridden by a chapter member, including the miles ridden outside of official chapter events, count toward the Chapter Challenge.
- Each of the six dealer markets will have a total mileage winner and average miles per chapter member winner. Each of these (max. 12) chapters will receive a pizza party with a H.O.G. regional manager and a plaque detailing the accomplishment.
- Of the 12 market winners, there will be one national champion for total mileage and one national champion for average miles per chapter member. Each member of the national champion chapters will receive a patch signifying the accomplishment.
- At H.O.G.’s discretion, we may add additional rewards for winning chapters.
What are the individual levels, rewards, and recognition offered in the annual program?